Position: Project & Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Principal
The Project & Marketing Coordinator provides administrative support and assistance to the Principal and the sales team by facilitating the gathering, analysis, preparation and necessary documentation to support the client deliverables within a designated timeframe. Communicates with sales and other internal staff and customers. Responds to inquiries, resolves problems, and obtains additional documentation needed to support the sales process. Attends industry networking events to develop relationships and assists with the overall CRM, social media & website management.
- Assist with assembling bids, including help with specifications, discounting, pricing, teaming and dealer agreements as well as pulling supplemental materials as needed in conjunction with marketing team as needed.
- Assist with client proposals.
- Work with manufacturers to address technical questions, verify discounts, verify lead times, identify any potential up-charges, estimate freight (if applicable)
- Work to obtain any special pricing from a manufacturer including final documentation to support any discounts in-excess of standard.
- Interface with clients to ensure project deliverables are met and service is executed exceptionally.
- Attend Industry Networking events before and after work hours.
- Assist with implementation of the firm’s social media, website & CRM initiatives
- Accountability and dependability
- Adaptability, positive attitude, professionalism and flexibility
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent interpersonal/ customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate resources from multi-functional teams to complete large projects.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Proficient in office computer software use (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Salesforce, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills; must be able to handle multiple projects with deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of the government/commercial selling processes preferred
- Experience reviewing drawings and typicals; as well as specification experience
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years of experience in marketing and sales support preferably in interior design, construction/or furniture industry; specifically around customer service, solution development and opportunity coordination, or equivalent combination of education and experience.