ARMS is an Armory Management System optimized for tracking weapons and other items using software screens, bar codes, and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technologies. ARMS is configured to model individual weapons, groups of weapons, weapons maintenance/service, officers/people, weapons certifications and events (i.e., shooting range scores, etc.). To access, a demonstration of the system contacts us. We are a GSA approved contractor.
Benefits of ARMS:
- Items are tagged with RFID computer chips and antennas (tags).
- RFID name badges are issued to personnel, or current badges are tagged with RFID.
- Motion sensors around doorways or issue-windows turn on antennas and establish directionality.
- RFID Antennas track all items removed from or returned to armories or storage areas.
- RFID Antennas track the person that removed or returned the items.
- RFID reads update the database with person, items, time and date.
- Chain-of-custody audit trails are maintained for each item.
- Electronic signatures can be captured to authenticate transfers.
- Control access to sensitive items using trigger alarms and light stacks to prevent unauthorized removals.
ARMS Software keeps track of weapons locations within weapons rack systems.
Weapons Accountability, Chain-of-Custody, Bar Code and RFID Tracking, and much more in one easy-to-use package. A sample tag can be viewed here.
Tag and Track Items & People and Control Access.
To engage NOS in an armory layout and configuration assessment or to gather additional information, call 800-840-6264.
For additional assistance, tell us more by filling out our request information page.