National Office Systems (NOS) provides a full suite of SAM (Systematic Asset Management) products and services. Providing automation for life cycle management facilitates compliance and reduces the cost of doing business. No matter how small or large a project, our skilled team of professionals will free up your staff’s time by handling everything without disturbing ongoing work and completing it on time and on budget. SAM Services is the trusted name in RFID, Biometric, and Asset Management consulting, maintenance, and management in the country. We are a GSA approved contractor.
SAM delivers records management and radio frequency solutions that work!
- INDEX files with efficient color-coding, text, and barcodes.
- IDENTIFY file locations and status.
- TRACK files whenever they move or change hands.
- FIND missing files quickly.
- CONTROL access to files and retention schedules.
SAM provides a systematic framework for structured records management policies and procedures. The software enhances compliance with government and industry regulations and streamlines record retention schedules. SAM blends the use of RFID, bar codes, and color coding for optimized records management, delivering a rapid return-on-investment!
SAM can be installed on your server or hosted on our state-of-the-art data center.
SAM Quick FAQs:
- Requires no third-party operating system, database, or software licenses, and operates in Windows or Linux environments.
- Costs are minimized, as the need for I.T. resources and computing/networking are minimized.
- Workstation computers only require a browser application and Java — there’s no software to buy, install, or maintain.
- Production, backup, and test servers provide redundancy, interrupted performance, and seamless upgrades.
- Nightly backups to external media for disaster recovery.
- Uncompromising standards for security, power supply, and environmental control — with data center security and support maintained 24/7/365.
SAM Certified Records Management staff will design your filing, weapons, or biometric asset management system and will provide on-site project management, ensuring the system is fully optimized and your operational costs are minimized.