“I see the wisdom in your document imaging recommendation. Thanks for presenting a solution I hadn’t known could be done.”
Large Corporation, VP Real Estate and Facilities
• Electronic document management
• Scanning on demand
• OCR (optical character recognition)
• Chain of custody
• Track and manage documents
• Built in reporting capabilities
• Search capabilities-full text search
• Cloud, on premises or standalone installation
• Retention management (core records management)
• History of all transactions by date and time.
recent blog articles that you might be interested in reading
Digital conversion of paper documents offers valuable cost-saving benefits, but it takes the right imaging tech to truly future-proof your documents.
The decision-math numbers don’t lie. You’re maximizing your dollar when you outsource your document imaging projects.
No matter what work style is right for your organization – WFH, hybrid, or in-person – document imaging technology supports productivity.
Human error can cost an organization in small and very large ways. Guard against costly errors by imaging your business’s paper documents.