“I see the wisdom in your document imaging recommendation. Thanks for presenting a solution I hadn’t known could be done.”
Large Corporation, VP Real Estate and Facilities
• Electronic document management
• Scanning on demand
• OCR (optical character recognition)
• Chain of custody
• Track and manage documents
• Built in reporting capabilities
• Search capabilities-full text search
• Cloud, on premises or standalone installation
• Retention management (core records management)
• History of all transactions by date and time.
recent blog articles that you might be interested in reading
The Case Study Survey: Surprising Storage Tech for Today & Tomorrow
Theories are all well and good, but case studies provide the real-world proof. These storage technology successes are the real deal.
Another Reason to Digitize Your Documents: Your Customers
Customers love the fast response of digitized documents, and businesses love the loyalty generated by a great customer experience.
How to Transform Imprisoned Information into Business Assets
If you have imprisoned information, you’re missing a valuable asset. Digitization transforms information into a true business asset.
Room for Everything: The Shape of Hybrid Office Interiors
To function well, hybrid workplaces need an interior redesign. With these design strategies, a better interior doesn’t have to break the bank.