Can You Handle The Truth About Your Records?
Do you need Professional Services Solutions for your
Records Management Needs?
We can do that part ourselves!
No Thanks is exactly what some of our best Professional Services Solutions clients told us before they considered the benefits of working with National Office Systems (NOS).
If you are considering handling a records management project yourself, consider the following issues:
- Is your staff trained to perform file purges, conversions, or moves?
- What are the supplies and equipment needed for a project?
- Who will procure the supplies and equipment needed for a project?
- How will you estimate your total project cost?
- Who will perform the routine records management duties while your people do the additional project work?
- Plan to hire a bunch of temps? What if they don’t show? Who will train them? Who will handle daily issues?
- How do you plan to assess temporary workers’ skills?
- How do you plan to maintain accuracy of the work?
- How are you planning to guarantee security and confidentiality of your informational assets?
- Are your people going to be available to work late in the evenings and on the weekends to complete the project on time?
- What is your audit process going to be?
NOS Addresses These Issues.
To find out how, read on or watch this important 3 minute message.
Professional Services Solutions Division
- Purges, conversions and moves are Professional Services Solutions’ core businesses. It is what we do every day.
- NOS guarantees accuracy of our work.
- NOS guarantees on-time and on-budget completion (according to agreed-upon scope of work).
- NOS uses proven methodologies for auditing, training, and workflow to insure the accuracy and timeliness of all projects.
- NOS provides all necessary equipment to properly and effectively complete the project.
- NOS can run multiple work shifts in different sized work groups to complete the project on time.
- NOS provides the records management staff to complete the project with minimal disruptions.
- If there is a NOS work team present, we’ll have a certified project manager on site.
- Your staff can go about their everyday tasks.
- Your people can focus on their primary responsibilities and not on juggling new tasks.
- NOS eliminates the costly trial and error process that you’ll go through doing it yourself and “working out the bugs”.
- Upon completion, NOS makes sure that everything is in working order.
Who Do you Call? [tp_number]
A complimentary records management assessment, is only one click away . . . and
If you can’t handle the truth about your records management processes, call an expert.
Do it now while it’s fresh in your mind. You’ll sleep better tonight.
Who do you Email? email@example.com
Save Precious Time. Call an Expert Today.